Topics of papers must relate to Themes or Sub Themes of the conference. The papers should be written in English and must be between 4 to 6 pages. Authors are requested to submit abstract to the Organizing Committee by April 21st, 2017. All papers submissions to ICEEE 2017 will be sent to at least two reviewers and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
Economic Education and Entrepreneurship for Change
- Teaching, learning, media, and assessment in economic education
- Economic and finance in education
- Teacher education
- Economics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Research on education, economics, accounting, management, and Islamic economics
Official Language : English
- Title : The title should be centered in 12pt Times New Roman, boldface, all capitalized.
- Authors : The authors name should be centered in 11pt Times New Roman, boldface.
- Affiliation : The affiliation should be centered italicized in 10pt Times New Roman.
- Abstract : Use the word ABSTRACT as the title, in 10pt Times New Roman, boldface. The abstract is to be in 10pt Times New Roman.
- Keywords : Use the words KEYWORDS as the title, in 9pt Times New Roman, boldface. The keywords are to be in 9pt Times New Roman. Not more than 5 keywords.
- Maximum Length : not more than 150 words
- Paper size : A4 with margin
- Distance between rows : 1
- Indention : 1 cm (left), 1cm (right)
Please include the following details:
- Sub-theme of your paper
- Address : First author mailing address
- Telephone No/Mobile : <country code><area code><phone number>